- Checkmail : CLI to check your pop email accounts in a single command
- Battery state : Display your laptop battery state in text mode (made for wmii status bar)
- podcastdl : A simple and powerful CLI to download your podcast from crontab
- libibbudy : A library to drive an ibuddy device in many unixes
- p5-libsoldout : A perl wrapper for the markdown parsing library libsoldout
- adb for FreeBSD : Compile a standalone adb, the android debuging tool, for FreeBSD
- pcapfilter : Filter your pcap entries from a file and generates a new pcap file
- lcpustats : Display CPU stats coming from /proc/stat for linux
- getpatch : A shell script to download bugzilla attachements
- pkg provides : A pkg plugin for querying which package provides a particular file
- dfileserver : A small and simple webserver programmed in C++.
- 9e : a program to explode Third Edition Plan 9 and at least some Inferno archives.
Old stuff, mostly deprecate
- A framework wrote in 2003 to convert cli apps in a windows service (hosted by Codeproject)
- A page dedicated to my work and old memories in the FreeBSD project